All Inclusive Plus Package
Meeru Resort & Spa is one of the Maldives’ best All Inclusive resorts. Enjoy exceptional value for money and a hassle-free holiday.
What’s included in the Meeru Resort & Spa Maldives All Inclusive Plus Package:
- Breakfast: 07:30 – 10:00
- Lunch: 12:30 – 14:00 (Friday: 13:00 – 14:30)
- Dinner: 19:00 – 21:00
Served in the Farivalhu Restaurant for guests staying at the Southern end of the island and in the Maalan Restaurant for guest staying at the Northern end of the island, both feature “all you can eat” buffet style dining with a variety of menus to please everyone’s taste.
• 24 Hour Snack Menu served “all day and night” in the Dhoni Bar; from 10:00 – 22:00 in the Hot Rock Bar and from 10:00 – 22:00 in the Uthuru Bar.
• Unlimited “all you can eat” special Snack Menu, including pizzas, burgers and ice-cream from 10:00 – 19:00, served in Dhoni Bar, Hot Rock Bar and Uthuru Bar.
Unlimited “all you can drink” alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages all day and night, as follows:
- Meeru Bottled Water (1 Litre) – Non-carbonated, House Brand
- Soft Drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Bitter Lemon, Iced Tea, Tonic and Soda Water
- Fruit Juice – Canned
- Draught beer
- Coffee, Tea, Iced Coffee, Iced Tea, Espresso, Cappuccino, Latté and Macchiato – Freshly brewed, not canned
- Blended Drinks – Milkshakes and Smoothies
- House Table Wine – Red, White and Rosé
- House Brand Spirits – Gin, Vodka, Rum, Whisky, Tequila and Brandy
- All Cocktails and Mocktails – House Brand Spirits
Minibar alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks, as follows:
- Meeru Bottled Water (1 Litre) House Brand; and Bottled Water (1.5 Litre) – both are Non-carbonated
- Soft Drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Bitter Lemon, Tonic and Soda
- Beer – Canned
- Wine – Red, White and Rosé
- Coffee, Tea, Iced Coffee and Iced Tea
- Assorted Snacks
- The Minibar is refilled once per day on a regular schedule
• One 1/2 bottle of Champagne, per room, per length of stay
Activities and things to do in the Maldives, as follows:
- One Sunset Cruise, as per schedule
- One Dhiffushi Excursion, as per schedule
- Twice daily free snorkelling trip to the resort house reef, as per schedule
- One 1/2 hour Group Snorkelling Lesson (equipment not included), as per schedule
- One 1/2 hour Group Windsurf Lesson (equipment included), as per schedule
- One 1/2 hour Group Golf Driving Range Lesson (equipment included), as per schedule
- Free use of the fitness centre, golf driving range, use of the tennis court, beach volleyball and badminton courts, table tennis, billiards, snooker, darts and football grounds (equipment included)
- Free use of the 9 Hole Pitch ’n Putt Golf Course (equipment included)
- Free use of the kayaks and windsurfing boards (equipment included)
- Free Yoga Session in Duniye Spa; group sessions, regularly scheduled; includes Pranayama, Asanas and Yoga Nidra
All Inclusive Plus Package Excludes:
- Food from other resort restaurants, room service, the gift shops and excursions items not listed above.
- Beverages from room service, the gift shops, the sports centre and excursions not listed above.
- Beverages not listed above, such as: other liquors, liqueurs, premium selections from the wine list and fresh fruit juice.
- Blended drinks and cocktails (premium brand spirits).
- Food and Beverage is for your own consumption; beverages are served one glass at a time, while at the Resort’s Restaurants or Bars.
- All guests registered in the same room must be on the All Inclusive Plus Package.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone younger than 18 years of age.
- Meeru only accepts guests 18 years and older in the Uthuru Bar.
- Management reserves the right to stop serving alcoholic beverages to inebriated guests.
- There are no refunds or substitutions, and benefits are not transferable to another guest.
- The All Inclusive Plus Package is available only for the guest’s entire length of your stay.
- Guests must sign all food and beverage bills, except for buffet meals. Bills do not include prices and no charges will be posted to the hotel account for those benefits included in All Inclusive Plus Package.
- All Inclusive Plus Package benefits may be enjoyed until the time the guest departs the resort.
- Please remember that charges not included in the All Inclusive Plus Package must be paid upon check-out!
- If you have any questions, please contact Meeru Reception or your Tour Guide.