Meeru Island Resort & Spa maintains an outstanding reputation as one of the best all-inclusive resorts in the Maldives, where guests are afforded the luxuries of a carefree holiday experience. From November 1, you can enjoy new additions to our All Inclusive Plus package with more value for money.
The package offers delicious meals at Farivalhu and Maalan Buffet Restaurants, as well as a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to enjoy throughout your stay. Exciting activities such as the Sunset Cruise, group snorkelling, windsurfing and golf driving range lessons provide ways for you to make the most of your stay on our shores.
What are the new additions to the All Inclusive Plus package?
- Unlimited “all you can eat” special Snack Menu including pizzas, burgers and ice-cream from 1000 - 1900, served in Dhoni Bar, Hot Rock Bar and Uthuru Bar
- Blended drinks: milk shakes & smoothies
- Juice and assorted snacks from the mini bar
- One Dhiffushi excursion, regularly scheduled
- Daily (twice free) snorkelling trip to the house reef, regularly scheduled
- Free use of the 9 Hole Pitch ’n Putt Golf Course (equipment included)
What is not included in the All Inclusive Plus package?
- Food from other resort restaurants, room service, the gift shops, excursions items not listed above
- Beverages from other resort restaurants, room service, the gift shops, the sports centre and excursions items not listed above
- Beverage not listed above, such as: other liquors, liqueurs, selections from the wine list and fresh fruit juice
- Blended drinks and cocktails (premium brand spirits)
With the new additions, the All Inclusive Plus package provides a range of food, beverages, snacks and activities to make your stay in the Maldives as carefree and unforgettable as possible.
Plan your all-inclusive holiday today. Book online »