- Things To Do
- Duniye Spa
- Dive & Water Sports
- Contact Us
ALL INCLUSIVE PLUS PACKAGE INCLUDES
• Breakfast (07:30 – 10:00), lunch (12:30 – 14:00), and dinner (19:00 – 21:00) is served in the Farivalhu Restaurant for guests staying at the southern end of the island and in the Maalan Restaurant for guests staying at the northern end of the island. Both restaurants feature ‘all you can eat’ buffet style dining with a variety of menus to please everyone’s taste.
• Casual Snack Day Menu, including pizzas, burgers and ice-cream available from 10:00 – 18:00, served at the Dhoni Bar, Hot Rock Bar and Uthuru Bar.
• Casual Snack After-Hours Menu served from 18:00 onwards at the Dhoni Bar.
• A 20% discount on all food items at Asian Wok (not valid for special events).
• Dine Around: One dinner at Asian Wok or Hot Rock Restaurant for every 5-night stay guest (pre-booking required and subject to space availability) and are not valid for special events. Learn more
• A 20% discount from selected spa treatments taken during the first two day of the guest stay. (not all treatments are entitled for this discount)
• Free-Flow alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available:
– Meeru bottled water – non-carbonated, house brand.
– Soft drinks
– Fruit juice – packaged
– Draught beer
– Coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latté and macchiato
– Milkshakes and Smoothies
– House Wine – red, white and rosé.
– House Spirits – gin, vodka, rum, whisky, tequila and brandy.
– The cocktails and mocktail selection are served with house brand ingredients
• Minibar – A selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks:
– Meeru bottled water (2 x 1 liter)
– Soft drinks
– Wine – red, white and rosé.
– Coffee, tea, iced coffee and iced tea.
– Assorted snacks.
– The minibar is refilled once per day on a regular schedule
• Access to twice daily snorkelling trip to the resort house reef, as per schedule
• One ½ bottle of Champagne, per room, per length of stay.
• One Sunset Cruise, as per schedule.
• One 1/2-hour Group Snorkelling Lesson (equipment not included), as per schedule.
• One 1/2-hour Group Windsurf Lesson (equipment included), as per schedule.
• One 1/2-hour Group Golf Driving Range Lesson (equipment included), as per schedule.
• Free use of the fitness centre, golf driving range, use of the tennis court, beach volleyball and badminton courts, table tennis, billiards, snooker, darts and football grounds (equipment included).
• Free use of the 9 Hole Pitch ’n Putt Golf Course (equipment included).
• Free use of the kayaks and windsurfing boards (equipment included).
• Free Yoga Session in Duniye Spa; group sessions, regularly scheduled; includes Pranayama, Asanas and Yoga Nidra.
ALL INCLUSIVE PLUS PACKAGE EXCLUDES
• Room service, items from the gift shops or other excursions not listed above.
• Beverages such blended drinks, fresh juices or other liquors other than those listed above.
• Food and beverage items are for your own consumption and shall be served one at a time.
• All guests staying in the same room must be on the All-Inclusive Plus Package.
• Alcoholic beverages will not be served to guests under the age of 18 years of age.
• Selected locations & facilities on the island are exclusively considered for adults only with the age of 18 years or above
• Management reserves the right to refuse the service of alcohol to inebriated guests.
• There are no refunds or substitutions, and benefits are not transferable to other guests.
• The All-Inclusive Plus Package is available only for the guest’s entire length of stay.
• Guests are required to sign all food and beverage bills, except for their buffet meals. Bills do not include prices and no charges will be posted to the hotel account for benefits included in All Inclusive Plus Package
• All Inclusive Plus Package and benefits may be enjoyed until guests depart from the resort.
• A reminder that charges for services not included in the All-Inclusive Plus Package are to be paid before check-out.
Should you have any questions, please contact Meeru Guest Services Team or your Tour Guide.